Monday, September 24, 2012

Swiss Chard Potstickers

 

I've been really into Swiss chard lately. It's so pretty, it's easy to maintain, and it keeps on growing - just pick the larger outer leaves by ripping of the stem from about 1/2" from the ground and the smaller leaves in the center will continue to grow for you to pick later. We've been enjoying it in salad, stir-fry, and in these amazing Swiss Chard Potstickers from Whole Living Magazine.



They take a little time to put together, but they are so good, it's worth a little extra work! Follow the link above to find the recipe.

Note: I didn't have enough chard to pick at the time, so I added some basil as well which I think worked out really well. I also cut down on some of the time by not making the dipping sauce - I had a bottle of already opened Gyoza dipping sauce from Trader Joe's in the fridge that we needed to use.


Look at that bite - Swiss chard, mushroom, green onion - what could be better?!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that looks absolutely delicious. Pretty healthy too, huh?

    ReplyDelete